Monday, February 23, 2009

Scarlet's Letter Review

Thanks, Amber, for trying out my teas and writing such a great review of the line. And congratulations to Nikki and Donna, Scarlet's Letter readers, on their win of a box of tea of their choice!

"I love tea. I like to say that it's part of the reason I haven't had a full on cold in about two years. I don't drink soda, I haven't had one sip in the past 5 years, so tea is an awesome alternative for me. I also love cute girly things, like lipstick and flirty designs. So when I recently stumbled upon StripTeas I was seriously smitten. How cute are these?? Just what is a StripTeas, you ask? Not your average tea bag, that's for sure! StripTeas is a cute single serving of tea in a recyclable aluminium package. They literally look like cute "strips" that you can dunk into your mug and brew some delicious and exotic tea for yourself, one serving at a time. StripTeas was started by Emily Koteff. Emily came up with the awesome idea to bring these fun single serving tea strips to America after venturing to India and seeing how much love and quality goes into the tea there, the exotic scents and flavors of the tea. Discover flavors such as Darjeeling, Sweet Khus, Mint, Masala Chai and more. These teas are a cute alternative to the regular tea we see in many stores today, and these would even make awesome gifts for baby showers or bridesmaids. StripTeas even has their very own blog!

Visit Amber's blog: www.scarletsletter.net and see what other fun products for women she loves - both naughty and nice :)

No comments: