Tuesday, April 21, 2009

StripTeas on DailyObsession.net!

Thanks Carolyn for the great write-up on Daily Obsession! We love your site!

"I’m sure founder Emily Koteff didn’t quite have this in mind, but StripTeas is my favorite new…office gear. It’s true- I’m loving the uniquely packaged, delicious tea strips (love a good play on words too) and it looks so cute and fits right in with the rest of my colorful desk decoration. Plus it provides a nice (and often necessary) pick me up at various points throughout the workday- say when my computer crashes or when people are sending me super annoying emails.

I love that I don’t have to deal with the mess of tea bags and being able to swirl the tube in my cup. According to StripTeas, that actually makes the tea taste better because it allows the leaves to move about and the flavor to come out. These are certainly some of the tastiest teas I’ve had, so they must be right! Plus, my coworkers are always asking me what I’m drinking and equally impressed by the clever packaging. Check out the 7 flavor variety pack for $12.95. They were all so yummy I couldn’t pick a favorite!"

www.thedailyobsession.net

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love striptease. Striptease is a beautiful celebration of the female body... And very nice supporting text is for example here:

naked-woman.czweb.org